Beautiful 2 story traditional brick home with neutral colors in move-in condition. Amenities galore to include lovely hardwood floors throughout main level. New hardwood floors on upper level plus new hardwood stairs and ballisters. Study closed off from foyer & opens from hallway to Master bedroom suite! Renovated kitchen with double ovens, warming drawer, Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer and two pantry's! Renovated Master bath w/separate vanities, custom mirrors, whirlpool tub, his & her closets w/California organized. Plantation shutters throughout, Roof 2009, two hot water heaters, new media room on lower level plus exercise room & office. Fabulous space!! Whole house generator! Sprinkler system. Exterior trim painted 2014. Show & Sell!!!!
Single Family, Other
5 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
5,811 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Daylight
- 1. Gas Starter, Insert, Marble, Gas logs, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Finished Basement, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Screened Porch, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors