We welcome you to this much loved 4BR/3BA home located on cul-de-sac street with privacy and peaceful living! this home boasts amenities such as new 30 year roof as of May 9, 2018, stainless kitchen appliances only 4 years old, new kitchen faucet, granite countertops, water heater only 2 years old, utilities average approx. $350 a month. Large private backyard with many hardwood trees! So convenient to shopping, high school and highway access! Do not miss this rare opportunity to purchase 4BR/3BA under $350,000 in Mtn. Brook!!
Single Family, Split Level, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,848 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Partial, Daylight
- 1. Brick, Gas Starter, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Off Street.
- Deck, Patio
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors